Shared Thoughts Archive with P.M. Glaser
- July 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (1)
- September 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (4)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (6)
- December 2009 (1)
- Pam on Why is what we don’t see any less important than what we do see?
- logical on Why is what we don’t see any less important than what we do see?
- nel on Ask Paul….
- moncanzuba on Sharing Writing Tips & Thoughts
- Josie on Happy 69th Birthday Paul, March 25, 2012
- MySpecialDoggies on Happy 69th Birthday Paul, March 25, 2012
- 'Chrystallia & The Source of Light' There’s something very gratifying about finding your purpose in life and being able to share it. ‘Chrystallia and the Source of Light’ is easily my most personal creation to date and I look forward to getting it out to you. 0
- Friends of Paul: Circle of Light “Friends of Paul Circle of Light ©”, established in 2001, is a special group of “Friends of Paul”, formed in Paul’s honor, who extend their hearts, hands, and Light in friendship, giving strength and comforting encouragement to others. 0
- Official Website of Paul Michael Glaser To seek and share the path… It has occurred to me recently that I have something to share. Something that has allowed me to understand and honor my life thus far. .. 0
- User Icon's here! Create your Avatar User Icon here! 0
By lross, March 5, 2012 @ 5:46 pm
Dear Mr. Glaser,
Happy Birthday! I am a first grade teacher in a small town north of Boston. I just read a brief sample of your new book Chrystallia from my 12 year old daughter’s kindle. I was drawn in immediateley. I am going to buy the book and use it as a read aloud in my classroom.( I like the real thing,a book.) A lot of my students are not read to at home.Many of my students come from single parent homes and have already had to deal with adversity. They really enjoy picture books but they will be going to second grade in the fall and I think they are ready for a chapter book to be read to them. We have been exploring authors and the use of decriptive language. I am very excited to get started on this.
Thank you for the inspiration.
By Karin, March 24, 2012 @ 10:44 am
Dear Mr. Glaser,
I wish you a very happy 69th birthday. I hope that for the many years to come all your wishes and dreams may come true. I hope you will have a wonderful day with family and friends.
By Pam, March 25, 2012 @ 12:44 am
Still….March 25th will always be a special day and part of my heart….I can’t change that…I can’t ever ‘forget’ what was shared….I will never forget all the work we did together….
Happy 69th Birthday…
By giovanna, March 25, 2012 @ 10:29 am
today let me sayto you “Happy Birthday”from my heart.I wish you all the best and I hope you’ll have a life full of joy and grace with your family and friends. I want again to thank you for giving me strenght and hope in my life with your good example. I really think your job can help people and make a difference in the world: it is not only a job, sometimes it is a key that make us understand what is really important in our life.
Enjoy yourself. God bless you and your family.
All my love and friendship from Italy
By Nora, March 25, 2012 @ 5:53 pm
Feliz Cumpleaños Paul!!! un fuerte abrazo, todo lo mejor en este año… mi admiracion y cariños para ti
By MySpecialDoggies, March 26, 2012 @ 4:23 am
Wishing you a belated 69th Birthday! Hoping to meet you on your upcoming book tour.
Best of health to you during the year.
By Josie, May 12, 2012 @ 5:19 pm
I missed you Mr Glaser
All my best. Josie xx